Right now I’m melting. It’s too hot. Way too hot. Apparently it’s about 26 degrees (C) over here which is probably the hottest it has been since the Olympics. Yay to summer! If there is nothing more refreshing than watermelon then it’s watermelon AND lemon. In a smoothie. This was so quimple (quick and simple)!
So for this smoothie, you will need:
- 1 large melon, deseeded
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 2 large and very ripe peaches
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
You need to:
- Blend the melon, peaches and lemon juice together until it’s a smooth consistency
- On a flat plate or surface, put in the sugar and salt. We’re gonna use it around the glasses.
- Use the squeezed lemons and put it round the rim of the glass then upturn it onto the sugar plate and twist until there is sugar all around the rim of the glass
- Pour the juice in the glass and leave it in the fridge for about an hour.
It’s so refreshing it’s like an edible fridge!
What do you eat/drink/do to cool down in this scorching summery heat?